Kate Spade Question - help! :)

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
We really need a Kate Spade subforum. Anyways...

I am going to the Kate Spade outlet in about a week and a half. My very first KS bag was a nylon Claire back in 2007, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that bag - I want it in EVERY color. Does anyone know if that style is still being produced, and is available at the outlet? Also - I want a Kate Spade Chloe (I think that is the name - she looks like Claire, only bigger) or two as well - anyone know if that bag is still being made?

I'm just trying to plan/budget for my shopping extravaganza. (DH will be in a Navy conference during the days, and I am going to hit the Coach outlet, KS outlet, Cosmetic Company Outlet, and every other outlet in town, so I have to be prepared financially, lol). Thanks, ladies! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I don't think the Claire is still being produced since it's been discounted on other sites and OOS on KS online for awhile now. Honestly I don't think it's at the outlet but maybe you'll get lucky.

I've never heard of the Chloe so I'm lost on that one, sorry.

I'm no help whatsoever, I just wanted to say that my two favorites are KS and Coach and I have wondered if there is any correlation. Someone on here said people who like Coach tend to like Louis Vuitton as well (I drool over it but can't justify the price). I don't really go for any other brands except these three, so I wonder if there is something in common among them.

I hope you enjoy your trip - I once went to a ham radio convention with DH (picture 30,000 guys walking around saying 'can you hear me now'!) and managed about 4 hours before he let me go to a mall for the rest of the 3 day event! His friends' wives all say I'm the record-holder for doing four hours!

Thanks! And that's funny about your DHs Convention. This is a Navy thing, so they don't want spouses down there to interrupt, so I have my days FREE. hehehe I have planned out my routes so I can hit ALL the outlets during my time, and still have time to work and do my school work.

And I love Kate Spade, Coach and Rebecca Minkoff. I would love an LV Speedy, but like you, I can't justify the $$$, especially when other designers make such fabulous pieces for less. :smile:

Thanks! And that's funny about your DHs Convention. This is a Navy thing, so they don't want spouses down there to interrupt, so I have my days FREE. hehehe I have planned out my routes so I can hit ALL the outlets during my time, and still have time to work and do my school work.

And I love Kate Spade, Coach and Rebecca Minkoff. I would love an LV Speedy, but like you, I can't justify the $$$, especially when other designers make such fabulous pieces for less. :smile:

I just had a kate spade authenticated here(although there is no real sub forum) I did a general search and found mediator to do it(she does several)