Kate Spade Price Adjustment

Pursissima

Dec 3, 2009
I ordered a bag from Kate Spade end of last week, and now I received an email that all SALE items are extra 25% off. The bag was on sale when I purchased it and it has not shipped yet, I was wondering if anyone had experience with this brand and getting price adjustment? Thanks in advance

just called customer service, if the purchase is made within 7 days of price adjustment (mine is 3 days) then you qualify for the adjustment, otherwise no. Also, if you already received discount during purchase, you wouldn't get another discount but just the difference. So if you got 10% off first time, your adjustment would be additional 15% to make it to 25% not 10 and then additional 25. I hope this helps. Btw they seem to be very slow with shippment, my first order though so it could be just do to holidays this time.

does the price adjustment only apply to items that are still in stock?

Morisa, I just got off the phone with KS customer service. She gave me the discount with no problems. All I had to was give her my order number. My item was no longer in stock in the sale section.

So the adjustment effectively made my bag 45% off. Not bad.

Thanks again for the heads up.:woohoo:

Morisa, I just got off the phone with KS customer service. She gave me the discount with no problems. All I had to was give her my order number. My item was no longer in stock in the sale section.

So the adjustment effectively made my bag 45% off. Not bad.

Thanks again for the heads up.:woohoo:

Yay!!! Glad that worked out for you.

The kate spade outlet will also give a price adjustment if the item's that are on sale online are cheaper than the outlet price. You can then get whatever percentage off is the posted sale at the outlet.
This has been the case a couple of times for me, I hope they don't change this policy!

The kate spade outlet will also give a price adjustment if the item's that are on sale online are cheaper than the outlet price. You can then get whatever percentage off is the posted sale at the outlet.
This has been the case a couple of times for me, I hope they don't change this policy!

!!!! This is really good to know. Do you know if the outlet shops will ship to you (and if so, for how much)?

Unfortunately, the item I ordered around Christmas time never shipped, but yet didn't get cancelled either, nor did anyone contact me to provide the update. I've been calling their CS and everytime I call I'm being put on hold for a very long time, the CS usually says they can't do anything without supervisor, supervisor never calls back, and anyway I am very disappointed by their service, probably worst online buying experience ever in this case. At this point I don't even want the item.

Unfortunately, the item I ordered around Christmas time never shipped, but yet didn't get cancelled either, nor did anyone contact me to provide the update. I've been calling their CS and everytime I call I'm being put on hold for a very long time, the CS usually says they can't do anything without supervisor, supervisor never calls back, and anyway I am very disappointed by their service, probably worst online buying experience ever in this case. At this point I don't even want the item.

What item did you order? What does your order status online say? I'm really surprised at how long it is taking them to get back to you, since I've always had a 24-hour or next business day turnaround for items being shipped out to me. For example, if I order on Monday morning, I can pretty much guarantee that I will get the item by Thurs. that week, since it will ship out on Tuesday and it takes 2 days via UPS.