Kate Spade Price Adjustment

The kate spade outlet will also give a price adjustment if the item's that are on sale online are cheaper than the outlet price. You can then get whatever percentage off is the posted sale at the outlet.
This has been the case a couple of times for me, I hope they don't change this policy!

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that if the item at the outlet is $100 with an additional 30% off, and it is listed online at $70, that the outlet would sell it for $70 with an additional 30% off?

I have purchased a dress that was at the outlet for 200+ but was online for $155 then got 40% off the $155 price because all apparel was on sale. I had to show them on my phone that it was the lower price online. I know it is amazing! Maybe this is not a policy for the company but the lady there said she was told she could do this! Wow!

I had a very bad experience with Customer Service, that in end turned out into cancellation of my item, and while the experience was bad, I have to say that some of the CS reps were nice, but majority either had no clue of providing information, or were downright rude to the point where they would hang up on me (the customer) in the middle of the call. It was my first and last purchase with this brand/store, and knowing myself, I will probably not buy anything in the future from them.