Kate Spade organizers...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm looking to purchase a Kate Spade organizer/planner, but I've noticed that most have yet to be marked down for 2006. When are they usually marked down for the current year--do I have to wait until December?

The official Kate Spade site has some on sale, but they don't ship to Canada--argh!

I want to pop into Holt Renfrew tomorrow, but I've been informed they do not sell the organizers--only handbags. Is anyone sure of this? I live in Ottawa, FYI, and I don't believe there is another place to purchase Kate Spade items.

I've noticed both Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom's sell the organizers online...I could always purchase from them. I'd just like a good price on them, since the 2006 inserts are half way useless.

Also, I'd rather NOT purchase one off of eBay; I could get a marked down ks Nylon Pocket Organizer for $49.99 off an EBag site, but also would like something a little more special--such as the ks leather noel punched organizer.

Here's a example of what I like (I prefer Kate Spade's organizers over Coach; the great thing about them is I can simply purchase refills every year):

[​IMG]

Also, should I go for the pocket (5.7" x 4.4") or personal sizes (7.5" x 4.5)?

Thanks in advance,
    Lucia

2. I had a KS organizer from when they first came out. I think typically, you'll see organizers that are styled per season go on sale at the end of the season. I think they have some "classic" organizers that never really go on sale. The insert that you would have to change every year would just be the calendar, and it's a small expense if you snag an organizer that is on sale. You can also use other non-KS inserts as well.

Oh, I had a personal sized organizer. I liked it because you can use it as a wallet as well.

3. I have the pocket organizer in pink leather/cream interior and love it. Very functional and keeps me organized!

4. I have a Kate Spade one that is chocolate brown on the outside and pink on the inside. I love it. I bought it 3 years ago, and it still looks brand new. I love the inserts because they're fun.

Can you call around to Kate Spade stores & see if they'll ship it to Canada? I know that in Atlanta the Lenox Mall has a Kate Spade store. I didn't know that the organizers went on sale. I paid full price for mine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice