Kate Spade Online Sample Sale- Up to 70% off!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Kate Spade is having an online sample sale from November 14-17 and the inventory is limited so act quickly!!
    All you have to do is sign up and you can start shopping!
    Happy Shopping everyone :yes:

2. Wow...thanks for posting!!!!! Nothing there for me though...ah well...money saved!

3. i just signed up and it told me the trunk show has ended:confused1:

4. It's not over - Google - Kate Spade Sample Sale and you'll get there

5. Yep, I got an e-mail from them too! I think I want the nylon claire. :smile:

6. They just sent me an e-mail saying that they have reduced prices again, just for today.

7. WHAT! I just bought some stuff the other day. Ugh!

8. Thanks for the tip but there is nothing that I just have to have. Whew!

9. [​IMG]

10. Thanks for posting!

11. Looks like a safe bet that they wouldn't ship to Canada. Sigh.

12. okay that's sorta crappy for us that paid more for our items....mine went from 78 to 43 but i wouldn't have got the color I got because the color is sold out...but still that is not fair. I think I will email them and ask.

13. Didn't see nothing...only one wallet! :sad:

14. So my Mozilla Firefox browser wouldn't let me log in at work but I tried when I got home tonight and got through! Yay!

So I bought that cute $50 raincoat at the 11th hour. Its kind of kitschy but sometimes I like a little kitsch. :P

15. Gah I just registered.. am eagerly awaiting a password of some sort?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice