Kate Spade on Rue la la today

houseof999

Apr 17, 2016
www.etsy.com
The picture won't show? I'm assuming it's the black and white floral one from the KS website (that one is on sale as well)...
Sorry I should have clicked the link myself see if it worked. It was the blue floral one.
I passed and got a different style or bad from the surprise sale. [emoji4]
1490560654255.jpeg

Feb 21, 2017
I hope this is not something all of you knew. I just saw a news piece that Coach is preparing to buy Kate Spade. I also did not know that Kate Spade used to be Liz Claiborne.. I am new to theTPF.

houseof999

Apr 17, 2016
www.etsy.com
I hope this is not something all of you knew. I just saw a news piece that Coach is preparing to buy Kate Spade. I also did not know that Kate Spade used to be Liz Claiborne.. I am new to theTPF.
Yes I heard the news. Kate Spade the founder/designer is no longer with Kate Spade New York. She has her own new line now called Frances Valentine. I won't be buying anymore new design Kate Spades as those will not be her design. I'm checking out the new line she has and so far nothing I have to have. They look nice. I haven't seen a new thread created for her new line here on TPF yet. Does any one own any FV bags? Any opinions or reviews?

all7s

Apr 5, 2014
Yes I heard the news. Kate Spade the founder/designer is no longer with Kate Spade New York. She has her own new line now called Frances Valentine. I won't be buying anymore new design Kate Spades as those will not be her design. I'm checking out the new line she has and so far nothing I have to have. They look nice. I haven't seen a new thread created for her new line here on TPF yet. Does any one own any FV bags? Any opinions or reviews?
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/kate-spade-has-a-new-brand.950351/#post-30554390

From what I understand Kate Spade (now Kate Valentine) hasn't been with the brand in a long time, like nearly a decade. I fell in love with the brand in the last six years so I can't say I have any loyalty to her specifically. Ive had some disappointment in the last year which has tempered my excitement about the brand but I still am very much a fan of the current Kate Spade brand.

houseof999

Apr 17, 2016
www.etsy.com
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/kate-spade-has-a-new-brand.950351/#post-30554390

From what I understand Kate Spade (now Kate Valentine) hasn't been with the brand in a long time, like nearly a decade. I fell in love with the brand in the last six years so I can't say I have any loyalty to her specifically. Ive had some disappointment in the last year which has tempered my excitement about the brand but I still am very much a fan of the current Kate Spade brand.
A decade? In that case my new bag most likely isn't her design. Lol! Though I don't always buy bags based on the designer. I have no name faux leather bag from Zara, just because it's a great Cobalt blue Convertible clutch cross body. Recently all I have been buying are vintage Coach bags. The glove tanned leather on those bags are so lovely!

Oh speaking of not buying anymore new Kate Spade bag.. I actually did almost buy again! I saw the new multi color bag and almost bought it during the 25% off sale. But it was too small and wouldn't fit my phone so I was so disappointed! I really wish it was just an inch wider and taller! [emoji24]

https://m.katespade.com/products/he...-handbags-cross-body&dwvar_PXRU7599_color=807

GorgeousbagB

Apr 11, 2017
I have a couple Frances Valentine bags and have to say I am in love. The old Kate is back. The customer service is amazing. You can call or chat with a real person who knows a lot about the collection. The New Medium June is my favorite but my Finn colorblock is a close second.

Reactions: muggles and superjt