Kate Spade Keychains/Fobs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, does anyone collect these? I just started and was wondering what leather animals have been made.
    Thanks!

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460428894.315668.jpg I collect them! So far I have the Queen Bee Keychain here on my Daisy Maise!

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460429081.916198.jpg I also have the owl pictured on my Small Hayden! ️

4. Those are super cute, thanks for sharing!

5. Cat and mouse. It's one fob, cat on one side, mouse on the other

Attached Files:

6. This one was my first, it's so cute!

7. the key fobs are so cute, can you share what you have?

8. All so cute! :smile: :heart: I'm really hoping someone has the Lulu Dog Charm and will post some pictures here. :biggrin:

9. Sorry, I don't know how to post photos. But, I have the bee, shown above, the cat/mouse, the unicorn, and the cute crab that is at the outlets.

10. I would love to see pictures! :loveeyes:

11. Currently only have one Keychain but I'm already thinking of getting the polar bear Keychain! ️

I did post this picture in another thread but thought to share here too hopes that's ok to do.

[​IMG]

12. Cute goodies! Yes, definitely share! We love pix. :smile:

13. I have the multicolor Pom keychain. Got it a while back when the KS website was having 25% off. I'd like to get the unicorn one too!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463008442.390977.jpg

14. I have this one. Sorry about the messy background. I was sorting back out.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463045012.359472.jpg

15. So cute!!