Kate Spade/Jack Spade promotional codes & sales *NO QUESTIONS/COMMENTS*

Code SAVE20 takes 20% off, at least at retail (not sure about outlet). Seems to work on full priced and already discounted items. Not advertised on Kate Spade, but searching through Google reveals the sale and code. I think yesterday it also said the sale ended in 20 hours. What's this about? It's like it's a secret. Anyway, it's at least good for now.

Just sign up for their newsletter. Scroll all the way down until you see a text box that says "enter email". You can get exclusive discounts like this one.
That’s odd. It says I’m already signed up. It says I’m subscribed for email, unsubscribed for text messages. I wonder if the code you showed is specific to your own account? I did sign up originally and have an account, but I also asked them not to send me emails about anything except my orders. So maybe even though I’m a member, because I requested no promo emails, I don’t get individual-specific emails with promo codes and can’t use anyone else’s. Oh well

Yay, now the sale is open to everyone with code SOEXTRA. 40% off sale items is great, and Rakuten also seems to be offering 10% cash back today. Let me go get into some trouble, lol ...