Kate Spade/Jack Spade promotional codes & sales *NO QUESTIONS/COMMENTS*

Anyone know if Kate Spade has a Mother's Day event - say 30% off? I'm not a huge KS fan but saw a bag I think is unique. It is called the Olive Drive Straw Lottie and think it is soooo cute! I decided to order using the 30% off friends and family last Sunday and since I was going to be out of town most the week and not sure when it may arrive, I decided to do pick up in store. Well..that wasn't a great idea! Once they tell you your order is ready for pick up, you only have 48 hours to pick it up! I was still out of town! Your order is then cancelled! So now I lost the 30% off plus the extra 9 or 10% off via a cash back site! The store offered as a courtesy to let me come in and buy this weekend and will honor the 30% off but I've lost the cash back discount now. I'm not happy with that service and may just wait. I find it poor customer service to just cancel your order because you can't get there in 48 hours! Even if I were home and say busy that week and couldn't get there until the weekend, it sort of stinks! I can purchase a bag via phone at say Dillards and they hold it! I guess KS doesn't actually charge your card until you pick it up. Still....nothing saying you have a 48 hour window on the order screens....I'm sure it is buried in their FAQs no one reads! So just seeing if anyone knows how their sales go.....will another 30% off event come up soon? Thank you!

Hi

I went to the store today and they have a 25% discount in store only on handbags and SLGs

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Reactions: Bagmedic
I got in the mail yesterday a 25% off Full-Price with a unique code printed on the card. It's for their 25th anniversary! So check your mailbox if you haven't already. This event isn't advertised on their website or social media. The event started on 5-14 and will expire exactly one month from that date. So that means you have plenty of time to decide what to buy! Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alliekatt29