Kate Spade/Jack Spade promotional codes & sales *NO QUESTIONS/COMMENTS*

link http://www.katespade.com/samplesale/login.jsp

attachment.php

Attachments

• ks.jpg
    ks.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,112
@designerdesire, will the code works on sale items? i got this email this morning but did not open it because i thot it's just another welcome email, glad you mention this!

@mollipop, i might try that later.. thanks :smile:

Their system is kind of screwed up, but it ended up working mostly to my advantage.

The sample sale claims a 20% off coupon and $5 shipping, but the coupon has officially expired (as of the 20th) and the $5 shipping came up as $13.50 for me.

HOWEVER, your Sample Sale items show up in your NORMAL KateSpade.com shopping bag, so I called CS and they gave me the 15% off retroactively from the purchase (as it wasn't being applied through the e-mail so they had to charge and refund) AND applied free shipping (as opposed to the alleged $5 from the sample sale), as KateSpade.com is allowing customers free ground shipping on all orders.

If you'd like to make a purchase from KS, I suggest calling because while it's a total waste of time as compared to a traditional online purchase, their website is such a mess it's actually a time (and money) saver.