Kate Spade embroidered straw totes - pics

1. These are cute for summer don't you think? The price is right too. $195.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They have a seersucker lining and leather handles. What a cute summer bag!

2. Kat ~ I Agree These Are Adorable! Kate Spade Always Makes The Cuted Straw Totes For THe Summer!!!

3. I'm strangely attracted to those too! I just don't go to the beach enough to justify a large straw tote like that!

4. Pretty and very summery - makes me want to rush to the nearest beach! Eh, make that the nearest travel agency, the weather is not quite with me on this...

5. Oh, I like the orange!

6. I really like these! I also like the smaller basket bags that Kate Spade made (like the clutch- the sienna?).

peeerrtttttyyyy

7. I saw the tote this weekend at a local Kate Spade store....very cute! Unfortunately, I am glued to my office and can't justify a large straw bag purchase. Are you going to get it? It comes in various colors (the embroidery).

8. I don't know if I'm going to get it, SuLi. Since I started riding a motorcycle last year I seem to spend most of the summer doing that. I only went to the pool a couple of times and didn't go to the beach at all. I don't know if I'd get too much use out of it. I really like it though. :P

9. they are sooo pretty!! great summer bags!!

10. Those are very nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice