Kate Spade Dress Sizing Question!

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
I'm interested in a few Kate Spade Spring dresses on their website but have never tried any of her clothes on. I'm not sure about their sizing.
I wear a 00 in dresses at J.Crew / 0 in DVF dresses / XS and sometimes a XXS in Ann Taylor dresses......
Is Kate Spade true to size (I would probably order a 00) or do they run smaller? - in that case I would stick with the 0.
I'm about 5'7" so I don't want it to be too short but my abdomen is pretty thin so I don't want the waist area to be too big which is usually the problem when something fits my hips.
One of the dresses is a final sale so I want to make sure. Thanks for any input!

I find her stuff to run on the smaller size and have always had to size up one size. I am a true 4 in most brands, but have always had to wear a 6 on Kate Spade dressed. Hope that helps!

Fairly true to size, but runs small in the bust. So if you have a large bust for your size/frame, I would size up.

Except for the wrap dresses, which tend to run a size small all around.

Which dress are you looking at?

Fairly true to size, but runs small in the bust. So if you have a large bust for your size/frame, I would size up.

Unfortunately no large bust. :P
I'm looking at the Carol, Hailee, and Carolyn dresses.

I'm glad you mentioned this because I forgot. I agree, small in the bust, so size up if need be.

I have plenty of Kate Spade and I find it to run TTS or large. I'm 5'5 115 lbs, and I wear a jcrew 0/2 and a dvf 2. I always order a 0 in Kate Spade, and sometimes it's still too large. I definitely wouldn't size up.

KS dresses are really gorg! I love them. I wear a size 0, I would probably size down in certain models (specially sleeveless or loser fitting ones) since i'm a little bit errrr... flat chested ha ha awkward. Usually I'm a 0 or Xs in most brands (jcrew, ted baker etc)

I'm interested in a few Kate Spade Spring dresses on their website but have never tried any of her clothes on. I'm not sure about their sizing.
I wear a 00 in dresses at J.Crew / 0 in DVF dresses / XS and sometimes a XXS in Ann Taylor dresses......
Is Kate Spade true to size (I would probably order a 00) or do they run smaller? - in that case I would stick with the 0.
I'm about 5'7" so I don't want it to be too short but my abdomen is pretty thin so I don't want the waist area to be too big which is usually the problem when something fits my hips.
One of the dresses is a final sale so I want to make sure. Thanks for any input!

I always felt kate clothing runs 1-2 sizes smaller than my usual sizes. Also, they’re not forgiving for large chests :smile: