Kate Spade Book of the Month Clutch

BagAddict4Ever

Falling In Love...
O.G.
Aug 29, 2010
I did a search and can't believe nothing came up. Does anyone have the Book of the Month clutch? I just got the Great Expectations book clutch and honestly think it is the best clutch ever. Anyone else have them? Love them? How are the holding up? Any pics?

Wanted to add a few pics...

Attachments

• ks1.jpeg
    ks1.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,137
  • ks2.jpg
    ks2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,455
  • ks3.jpg
    ks3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,351
  • ks4.jpg
    ks4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,221
  • ks6.jpg
    ks6.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 1,900
  • Love
Reactions: jbags07
I love these. I wish I could be trusted with a clutch (anything not attached to me will get left behind) because I think these are just the cutest things ever.

I did a search and can't believe nothing came up. Does anyone have the Book of the Month clutch? I just got the Great Expectations book clutch and honestly think it is the best clutch ever. Anyone else have them? Love them? How are the holding up? Any pics?

I love these clutches, too! I was thinking of getting my first one for a wedding I'll attend later this year. Would you happen to have pics of the inside? I'm wondering how much these will hold. TIA!

I love these clutches, too! I was thinking of getting my first one for a wedding I'll attend later this year. Would you happen to have pics of the inside? I'm wondering how much these will hold. TIA!

Here they are. It is roomy inside even though it is on about a inche wide.

Attachments

• ks7.png
    ks7.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 1,476
  • ks8.jpg
    ks8.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 2,177
I got the Great Expectations one from the sale. I had been wanting one for eons but wasn't willing to pay retail. When I saw it at the sale, I hit add to cart without thinking 2x. :smile: 2 of my favorite things - purses & books. :smile: Not sure when I'll use it & of course by Chanel sunnies don't fit (bummer) but it makes me happy just looking at it!

Reactions: jbags07
Oh. My. God. I want these so badly, but I just can't justify what the asking prices are on eBay for one. I desperately want the Pride and Prejudice one, like, so badly I can taste it. *sigh*

I love these, would love to collect them all one day but they are a bit pricey. Maybe one day I shall collect them all. I haven't actually used mine yet since I have no where to go where I would use a clutch.

I love these, would love to collect them all one day but they are a bit pricey. Maybe one day I shall collect them all. I haven't actually used mine yet since I have no where to go where I would use a clutch.

Agreed. The radio clutch and the bowtie candy clutch are both on sale right now, but even so, I don't really have a use for clutches in my lifestyle. But so cute!