Kate Spade Barbie

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. How sweet is this?!?! Condition: Collectible
    [​IMG]
    Barbie® doll is dressed in an outfit that reflects Kate's personal style. The doll wears a floral print coat with three-quarter length sleeves, belted at the waist. Beneath the coat is an ivory knit sweater and green shantung cigarette pants. A faux wicker handbag with golden detail is reminiscent of Kate's handbag designs, specifically the "Venice Basket." Barbie® also carries a "canvas" tote trimmed with faux green leather. The dog perched at the edge of the bag is modeled after Kate's friendly and loyal dog. Barbie® wears many striking accessories including bold beaded necklace and earring set with faux turquoise accents, oversized sunglasses, and green high-heel sandals.

2. Cute. I collect vintage dolls, including Barbie. I was actually thinking of starting a collection of all the Barbie that have been done by designers. I know that Donna Karan did one some years back.
    The little handbags are cute.

3. That is SOOO cute!! Too bad I am not a Kate Spade fan! It is adorable though! Where does one get it? I'm sure not just any Target or Walmart

4. Wow, I was thinking the same thing ^^ The handbags are darling!

5. I SO want that but mainly because I have a Westie.

6. That is cute. I've only seen the Juicy Couture Barbie. I don't collect Barbies myself, but I love the Juicy Couture collection so much, I had to get it for my lil' girl cousin :shame:

7. Whoa, that Barbie is definitely sporting kate spade from the bag to the sunglasses! How cute!!!

8. It's cute! I know Benetton did a Barbie collection in th early '90's just when they were starting to fall out of favor, and I think Bob Mackie has done a ton too. Here's some more; the first is Carolina Herrera for $140 and the second is Anna Sui for $160, both available at Fao Scwarz.

caro.jpg sui.jpg
  9. I collect Barbies and I was looking at that one too! I like the dog.

10. You're right. Bob Mackie has done several. I have one of his Barbies. It is absolutely beautiful!

11. thats so cutre reminds me as a kid when my parents would kill themselves to track down the holiday barbies when they first came out

12. She definitely has kate spade written over her! :amuse:

13. wow, that is cute.. haven't seen it at the stores yet but gosh, those r so cool...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice