Kate Spade bag and accessories reveal!

There is no need to be this rude..

I am in a foreign country with bad cell reception - I have only recently joined this forum on the understanding that this is where women and men can share a common interest and discuss/show things that we all have a passion for.

I didn't realise the 'reveals' had rules - if there are, please let me know.

I was excited to show off my purchase and speak to other people in the KS threads as I have not yet had much input in to these threads.

I had a good cell reception when k first posted, lost it upon moving to a different location and when I got it back I though "I better post this while I have the signal to do so!"

You started the rudeness! Are you serious? But I'm so glad you've had such a steady connection to give me such a hard time for commenting on what was actually happening. It's a pet peeve for most tpfers when people start threads and are not getting the attention they are seeking and so they sit and wait for an hour to post the rest of their picks. Im done. Please stop harrassing me because YOUR thread went dead. Good night madam. I will not respond again and you have been ignored!

Ps. I take back my congrats on the stuff. It's obvious you simply wanted attention and are more than happy to start a cyber fight when someone calls you on your own intentions. Overseas is a ridiculous excuse unless someone has picked up your cell tower and is walking around the block with it. Bye girl!

For anyone reading this - I genuinely took the first comment that the poster above wrote as rude - I am new to the forum, ans have not really posted any reveals (minus a scarf in the Gucci thread) and genuinely did not realise that it was a mega peeve for people not to post the reveal right away.. I am sure I have seen other users write "anyone there?" And wait a while for responses..

Again - I am a new user. Above situation has completely spiraled out of control and made me reconsider my membership to this forum - I think women get enough *****iness in general life, is this forum not where we are all meant to releat to each other and praise a love of clothes and accessories?

The bag is really cute! Love the colors in the big necklace, too ;D

And really, isn't the point of any reveal thread to get attention? It's not much fun, I'd think, if nobody's around for the reveal...