Kate Spade at TJMAXX

My local TJMaxx has lots of Kate Spade bags at the moment (Sarasota, Fl). Some of them are beautiful. I haven't bought KS before, but I have found a couple that I love. Could someone tell me if these bags are usually those made for the factory outlets or premium bags from the full price store and does it matter? I have bought Coach bags for years and have always avoided the ones made for the outlets. TIA

Its a mix of outlet and boutique bags. If you like the bag style then it really doesnt matter. Outlet bags usually wont have leather trimming the inner open pockets. Its a nice detail but not a deal breaker in quality. Outlet bags vary in materials and design. Some are close to the level of boutique and some are not.

I live in a rural area so most of my TJMaxx KS bags are outlet bags. I think the TJMaxx pricing is in line with what the outlet charges (considering all their frequent sales). So dont buy a bag just because you think its the best deal you will ever find on a KS. Just buy it because you like it.

I hope that helps, you can also post a photo to see what can be identified. :smile:

Its a mix of outlet and boutique bags. If you like the bag style then it really doesnt matter. Outlet bags usually wont have leather trimming the inner open pockets. Its a nice detail but not a deal breaker in quality. Outlet bags vary in materials and design. Some are close to the level of boutique and some are not.

I live in a rural area so most of my TJMaxx KS bags are outlet bags. I think the TJMaxx pricing is in line with what the outlet charges (considering all their frequent sales). So dont buy a bag just because you think its the best deal you will ever find on a KS. Just buy it because you like it.

I hope that helps, you can also post a photo to see what can be identified. :smile:

Thank you so much. Sue