Kate Spade....any fans out there?

Thanks! Thinking of picking up the Gold Coast Serena in Shimmer. Anyone have any input? I've never seen it so wondering if it will be nice in person.

Also, tempted to get the Nylon Darya? Is this nice for work?

I personally like the darya because the chain strap pulls through and you can wear messenger style if you like. I have always had a difficult time finding a good navy color bag and think this particular bag looks great in navy, not cheap. I'm not familiar with the Serena.

I actually just came across this gorgeous hot hot pink kate spade purse at the outlet and couldnt say no to it because of the color of course lol, they actually had the matching hot pink day planner I should have bought it it was really nice im just so picky and already have a pretty good one so I left it:sad: but I have been since thinking about it lol

I actually just came across this gorgeous hot hot pink kate spade purse at the outlet and couldnt say no to it because of the color of course lol, they actually had the matching hot pink day planner I should have bought it it was really nice im just so picky and already have a pretty good one so I left it:sad: but I have been since thinking about it lol

Do you have a picture of the bag? I haven't hit the outlets in awhile, but I am dying for a hot pink purse for my collection!

Do you have a picture of the bag? I haven't hit the outlets in awhile, but I am dying for a hot pink purse for my collection!

Here is a picture of the purse. :smile: I actually found another neon pink one at nordstrom an Alexander Mcqueen one and didn't end up buying it since I had over spend my limit on what I could bring back through the boarder so I left it, and havnt stopped thinking about it and it was a week ago I saw it and I actually called to order it today and they are sold out everywhere :sad:

Attachments

• IMG-20120611-00879.jpg
    IMG-20120611-00879.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 564
Here is a picture of the purse. :smile: I actually found another neon pink one at nordstrom an Alexander Mcqueen one and didn't end up buying it since I had over spend my limit on what I could bring back through the boarder so I left it, and havnt stopped thinking about it and it was a week ago I saw it and I actually called to order it today and they are sold out everywhere :sad:

Wow, I didn't know they made the maeda in that color. Great find! Which outlet did you go to?

I posted this question in one of the other KS threads, but maybe I should have asked here --

Does anyone have any experience with KS's coated canvas bag? Been eyeing the judson tote, which is currently on sale.

Bought my first Kate Spade item ever. It's the multiglitter Gia. I've never deviated from Marc Jacobs clutches, but this is a fun and inexpensive clutch to have around. It's definitely eye-catching! I can't wait to pair it up with more casual outfits :smile:

efde5ceb.jpg

ETA: Sorry for the phone quality and size!