Kate Spade Amanda evening bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,

Does anyone know what sizes these came in? I know there's one that's about 9 inches long by about 6 inches high, and then there's the tiny mini that only has one gold ring handle.

Was there an in-between size?

Thanks. :flowers:

2. I can check for you this weekend. I have the large satin amanda and I have another that seems smaller but I never put them side by side to know for sure.

3. Thanks so much, I'd really appreciate it!

4. As long as you don't mind waiting til Saturday or so. I just never compared them side by side cause the large one is at BF's and I have the smaller one (at least I think!) here at my apartment.

5. Okay, the large one.....at the bottom of the bag is 11 inches. When measuring the bag across it's about 10 inches. The smaller one I have is the size you specified in your post. I will double check this in a few hours as I get home.

6. The large one is 11 inches at the bottom and the smaller one I have is 9 inches. The tag on the large one says large amanda while the smaller one just says amanda. Both I have has 2 ring handles. I hope this helps!

7. Kathy, you are a star! Thank you so much for going to the trouble, I really appreciate it. :smile:

8. No prob! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice