Kate Spade agenda refills/ binder pops open!

Runnurse

Feb 9, 2012
Question for those of you with the KS refills.... I just got my preloved Agenda pm from Yoogis today, and it is in wonderful, like New condition! But I ordered the Kate Spade refills, and there is no way I would be able to get a full year in. It is a week on 2 pages, so not a day per page. I can put the whole refill in, but the 6 ring binder pops open if I try to turn the pages. I wasn't sure if this was normal, or indicated a problem with the binder mechanism itself?? Also, if you have the LV ( week per 2 page) , can you get the whole year in and turn the pages easily? Thanks a lot!!:smile: Didnt expect the binder rings to be that tiny!!

I don't have an lv planner, but I do have a Kate spade one. It's a large planner. You could throw away some pages that you don't need like the restaurants or notes, or whatever you don't need. I'd imagine that the year should fit without the extras.

Not a defect of the agenda. With various refills you can really only load part of a year in there, maybe half, which is no problem. I experienced the same with my Filofax refills.

I don't have an lv planner, but I do have a Kate spade one. It's a large planner. You could throw away some pages that you don't need like the restaurants or notes, or whatever you don't need. I'd imagine that the year should fit without the extras.

Thanks! I did take out the restaurant and birthday section and that helped! Still won't be able to get a full year in, but that's OK. :smile:

Question for those of you with the KS refills.... I just got my preloved Agenda pm from Yoogis today, and it is in wonderful, like New condition! But I ordered the Kate Spade refills, and there is no way I would be able to get a full year in. It is a week on 2 pages, so not a day per page. I can put the whole refill in, but the 6 ring binder pops open if I try to turn the pages. I wasn't sure if this was normal, or indicated a problem with the binder mechanism itself?? Also, if you have the LV ( week per 2 page) , can you get the whole year in and turn the pages easily? Thanks a lot!!:smile: Didnt expect the binder rings to be that tiny!!

That's interesting to note--I have the LV refill but I typically buy the "cheaper"one - $56 USD - I think--the one without the notepapers and other things. I think that's the one you're referring to-- (week/2pgs). That one fits fine, the pages turn, and the rings don't pop open.

I have the LV refill but I typically buy the "cheaper"one - $56 USD - I think--the one without the notepapers and other things. I think that's the one you're referring to-- (week/2pgs). That one fits fine, the pages turn, and the rings don't pop open.

The LV paper is way lighter in weight than other non-LV refills.