Kate Spade addl 20% plus fall arrivals - tons of pics..

mzedith

RMBR SKY
O.G.
Hi Kate Spade fans.. (i see a ton from the ******* Street line.. love love that collection)

here is another note from the Kate Spade Cabazon outlet....

hello ladies

it's that time again, fall is here and we have a new promotion. we have taken pictures of our new fall merchandise for you and our 20% off sale handbags. we have also taken a picture of our price pointed wallets which are not 20% off but are a great deal.

again ladies fall handbags are full price and sale handbags are additional 20% off. let us know which items you are interested in and remember we ship for $5.

thanks kate spade team cabazon

kate spade cabazon

48650 seminole dr. ste 105
cabazon, ca 92230
phone: (951) 849-2531
store_1812@liz.com

jehovahrapha

Aug 26, 2008
singapore
Hi Kate Spade fans.. (i see a ton from the ******* Street line.. love love that collection)

here is another note from the Kate Spade Cabazon outlet....

hello ladies

it's that time again, fall is here and we have a new promotion. we have taken pictures of our new fall merchandise for you and our 20% off sale handbags. we have also taken a picture of our price pointed wallets which are not 20% off but are a great deal.

again ladies fall handbags are full price and sale handbags are additional 20% off. let us know which items you are interested in and remember we ship for $5.

thanks kate spade team cabazon

kate spade cabazon

48650 seminole dr. ste 105
cabazon, ca 92230
phone: (951) 849-2531
store_1812@liz.com
hi hi i am residing in singapore. am i able to buy it too?