Kate Somerville 30% off F&F

syctown

Feb 27, 2009
OMG! I just bought the exfolikate during Sephora F&F and it's so great! I've used dr. brandt's microdermabrasion and philosophy microdelivery peel kit and it's the best out of them all! I think it gives really great results especially if used with a moisturizing mask afterwards!!! HTH!

limeridge

Nov 22, 2010
I'm new to this line and want to try the exfolikate.
But I'm currently have lots of other stuff in stock. So just want to know if they always have a one year (or something like that) expire date or you can keep it for fairly a long time.

The other reason is I want to buy luxury size. But didn't want to see this should be used up in 6m.

Thanks

lilwickitwitch

Lisa <3
O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Windy City/Sunny So Cal
limeridge, unopened products last two years.

OP, thanks so much for posting! I really need to stock up! For anyone wanting to try out her stuff, I find her Quench serum, Nourish moisturizer to be great!

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'm going to try Exfolikate in Gentle too.

Does anyone have any recommendations for people with combination skin?

Heath-kkf

Feb 23, 2007
Southeast Michigan
Thanks for posting! I was about to order from Sephora with 10% off but this is an even better deal. Even better is they have the kit with the luxury 5 oz size for face PLUS luxury 5 oz size for body for $165 (with the discount comes to about $114)

So basically, buy the exfolikate for face, and get the exfolikate for body for free! :nuts:

Only bad thing is you don't get the GWP if you use the 30% off because you can't stack codes. Oh well, the GWP is not with $50, :P.

limeridge

Nov 22, 2010
limeridge, unopened products last two years.

OP, thanks so much for posting! I really need to stock up! For anyone wanting to try out her stuff, I find her Quench serum, Nourish moisturizer to be great!
Thanks for the info.
Will take the exfolikate for a try.

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Philly area
Great deal thanks, didn't need anything, but stocked up anyway or daily cleanser, nourish and tried the mud mask. Saved over $50.