Kate Plus 8

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It was horrible. Every other shot was looking down her shirt, my husband kept asking "when did she get those?"

I miss the old show, where she berated her husband...

Only positive, she looks a whole lot better than last year. New hair, boobs (or really good bra) and a whole lotta spray tan!

2. i haven't seen any reports that she got her boobs done. i know at one point she got a lift tho, didn't she??
    i plan to watch the new episodes sometime soon so i'll come back to give an opinion after i see lol

although i have to admit... i was very excited there were be new episodes. those kids are too freaking adorable!!

i saw a clip from some news show and it showed the kids squealing with excitement once they saw the camera crew again.

3. they were at a resort in orlando, and it said it was 90 degrees...and they made them put these wetsuits on the kids. i would have refused, they were so hot and uncomfortable!

the kids are adorable, but i didn't really find the show very interesting.

4. when is this show on?

5. I think a lot of people either really like her or really hate her.

6. Apparantly the raitings were amazing.

7. ^^ I read that as well.. on Perez Hilton, so I don't know how valid it is haha. I don't think she is doing the show for the right reasons. I think it is an opportunity for her to profit but hey, I don't know her so I don't know what her intentions are.

8. I freaking hate her with a passion. In saying that she looks GREAT and those kids are adorable and Matty is still a freaking brat LOL

9. I can honestly say that I don't care about her. When I saw her on DWTS, I found her to be a horrible dancer and I didn't care for her personality. I'd never watch her show and I don't understand why anyone would watch it.

10. I can't stand her and won't watch her show, but yes, she did get her boobs done, when she had her tummy tuck done. If you do a Google search, there are all kinds of stories on her plastic surgeries.

11. I TOTALLY agree.

12. i won't watch that show...i can't.
    she is annoying.
    she is so full of herself that it's not even funny.

13. Totally agree! I think she is totally in it for the fame and fortune. I question her motives for doing this show.

14. i don't question her motives. money and fame...and rubbing her ex's nose in it.

15. ^ Exactly. That's the reason why I won't be watching.