Kate moss/longchamp: What do you think, keep or return ???

Keep or not to keep?

• yummy a keeper for shure

• boring , return asap

Results are only viewable after voting.

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
It definately looks great on Kate and it's a very nice almost true white. I've been looking for a sober white bag for some time now but didn't want to spend a fortune for my first attempt at white (have a 15 month old, + two preteen girls). ;)
I do have a paddy in blanc which is actually rather a saturated ivory and really doesn't go with true white.

I pretty much gave up on finding a nice true white until I saw this yesterday.

What do you think keep or return...is it too "boring"?

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 138
Oh, it's lovely and not the least boring. I think white is such a statement colour that too much detail/fussiness is distracting - this bag speaks for itself. I'd keep it - well, if I weren't such a disaster area that white bags are strictly off-limits for someone as clumsy as me!

I think it looks edgey and good. The problem with white bags is that they can look...old ladyish. This one is cool. As far as having white with 4 kids...you know the answer to that one!

...thanks everybody for your encouragements hmmm that does sound pretty positive. :yes: Today it rains so I am not ready yet to make a decision but I keep observing it. Keep the comments/votes coming!

cgsprings it's not dirt:wtf: but the beach:roflmfao:! But still here we try to keep our bags away from rain, little hands etc...

Tropicagal I have 3 kids but only one is a toddler I am at an age (closer to 40 than to 30 or even 35) where I consider life is too short to always wonder : if this gets dirty, breaks etc...

So if I want white now cutiepie will keep me from getting it!:boxing:

I hear you! First, I love the bag - classic, but with a little modern twist. As far as the color goes, I only opt for Ivory/Cream/Winter White, because I have a 2.5 year old, and a 4 month old! It hides dirt LOTS better! The closest I have to pure white is a Coach black & White spectator tote that I love.