Kate Middleton wedding dress by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen .

Elissabeta

I always smile...
Jun 28, 2009
Finally today we had a chance to see Kate Middleton ( from today Princess Catherine) wedding dress made by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. All the project of this beautiful hand made dress was top secret . I personally love this style ...isnt to much is modern but still royal , classy, elegance , lace and also remind me Grace Kelly wedding dress ...great choice . Princess Catherine she did look beautiful .

I think McQueen will be around us forever , they have great talented people there , who will work hard to keep this high desinger brand an the top ....thank you McQueen.

I wish to see this dress in real . Lucky you who were there .
What do you think of this wedding dress?

1.http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/colu...ss-is-Sarah-Burton-for-Alexander-McQueen.html

2.http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/

3.http://it.eonline.com/uberblog/b239184_Kate_Middletons_Wedding_Dress_Revealed_And_Its_Amazing.html

she looked very beautiful....i remember i saw diana's wedding gown when i was very little...that gown was over the top and this one is so much more mellow. so i guess i wanted to say i was thinking this dress was also going to be over the top.

I think her sister's dress was so much prettier. Personally, I didn't like the dress much, it was underwhelming. However, it fit her perfectly, the details were exquisite and fit for a princess.

Thought she looked absolutely beautiful, sooo classy.

Have to say I thought her sister Pippas was totally inappropriate, way too slinky for a royal! Though I loved the simplicity and colour:smile:

I thought the dress was amazing, and such an honour to the late McQueen to have his line represented at her wedding.

The dress isn't something *I* would pick, it was very conservative-but a royal wedding is very conservative, and I think it was very fitting for the occasion but still looked very modern.

Kate's dress is OK but nothing special. I'm glad that everything was kept simple but it didn't have WOW effect.
On the other hand, Pippa's dress is amazing so my kudos go to Sarah Burton for designing it.

erm.. NOT Princess but Duchess of Cambridge...:biggrin:

I thought the dress was exquisite, with embroidered detailing that you couldn't fully see on television.

Yes, very Grace Kelly and very classy. I also loved her sister's dress which was totally appropriate for this wedding which was not a State occasion.

The BBC website details all the work that went into the dress, the earrings which were a present from her parents and the Queen's loan of the tiara.

erm.. NOT Princess but Duchess of Cambridge...:biggrin:

I thought the dress was exquisite, with embroidered detailing that you couldn't fully see on television.

Yes, very Grace Kelly and very classy. I also loved her sister's dress which was totally appropriate for this wedding which was not a State occasion.

The BBC website details all the work that went into the dress, the earrings which were a present from her parents and the Queen's loan of the tiara.

sorry :biggrin:

I think the top part of her dress was stunning. I was a bit underwhelmed with the whole dress (I think I would have like a longer veil perhaps). However, she is a beautiful girl....but honestly, her sister, Pippa, stole the show...what a figure!!