Kate Middleton offered fashion job in New York, With Tom Ford

my aunt think she's ugly... lol. she doesn't usually pay attention to British celebs (if you even consider Kate that)... but the story of the break-up was in People mag. and she was flipping through it. She's like... "why would the prince date someone so old and unattractive?" I guess she didn't realize they are about the same age.

I don't think she's ugly, but rather plain. But she is definitely one lucky gal! I'd love to have a job like that offered to me!

this is still annoying me :Push: i don't care that kate moss gets paid for topshop to copy her clothes, and i'll take back everything i ever said about sienna miller because kate middleton is truly and utterly only famous for who her ex-boyfriend is :Push:

i find her style is really dull. inoffensive but oh so dull. i don't believe for an instant that any fashion buyer for jigsaw (as if she was even qualified for that) could just walk into a job for tom ford. no way.
:yes: I agree 1000% and missbradshaw you're absolutely correct she is no different from the girls in chelsea...