Kate Bosworth Style thread

1. Dismiss Notice
  1. I´m surprised there isn´t a thread on Kate Bosworth yet! I love her red carpet and day to day looks. I´ll start by posting some of my favorites.

2wmj80l.jpg

Kate+Bosworth+James+Rousseau+Out+New+York+JcZ6N_iMyXLl.jpg

PicImg_Kate_Bosworth_and_fd1e.jpg

Kate-Bosworth.jpg

KBosworthHides051410_04-full.jpg

Pics from: thebosh.com, posh24.com, sharonin.blogspot.com, justjared.com, fabricjam.blogspot.com, zimbio.com, hipcelebrity.blogspot.com, x17online.com, celebrity-gossip.matters.com, fabsugar.com, buzzstyle.com

2. knBOSWORTH_narrowweb__300x486,2.jpg

kate_bosworth_nude_maxi_skirt.jpg

kate_bosworth.jpg

kate_bosworth_steals_all_the_attention.jpg

3. i just adore that louis vuitton scarf!!!!

4. Personally, I think she looked a lot better with more weight .. she is painfully thin now and it's unattractive .. and she's such a pretty woman.

5. I'm also surprised there isn't a thread on her already. I really like her style. She always looks so effortlessly chic... and unfortunately really thin.

6. She can dress very nice. I often like what she wears (casual and red carpet). But, sometimes I see her in something not so great and wonder what the heck she was thinking.

7. she has one of the best styles

8. She is gorgeous and always looks so chic. I'm also so surprised there aren't more pictures of her up!!

9. Does anyone know what designer made the white dress she wore on Chelsea Lately? I love it.:yahoo:

10. I agree- it's a shame because she's so breathtakingly beautiful and she's ruining that with her weight! I've always coveted her hair color, it's to die for!

11. No, it's to dye for...it's not her natural color, which is dark blond/light brown.

12. [​IMG]

13. Im trying to keep this thread running, she has such effortless style!

Source: Zimbio

5euwe9.jpg 022111burberry.jpg Kate+s+red+arrival+6pK72Gk7mMPl.jpg
  14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source: Candy Couture

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]