Kate Bosworth looking sickly thin

1. No text, but these are some latest pics of Kate Bosworth...she looks so sickly thin (check out her chest area) :crybaby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gosh she looks so stunning in the first picture, the second is truly shocking :wtf: . Why do these beautiful woman think that they have to keep losing more weight? It saddens me :Push:

3. Skinnier is NOT better!:Push: What's wrong with these celebs?? Do they not own mirrors or their brain computes what their eyes see in a different way than the rest of us?

4. she has a wonderful face, but her bones are scary

5. Truly shocking....the first pic is so nice and then BAM! I really wasn't expecting that.

6. That' so sad. I became such a huge fan of hers after watching "Blue Crush". If she has a "problem", I hope she realizes it soon. She looked so much better when she was in "Blue Crush" - fit and healthy.

7. Wow.... It amazes me how people can let themselves deteriorate so far. It truely is a disease. sick.

8. First pic she looks stunning... second... erhmm.. I am sure you all think the same thin as me..

9. her chest is actually painful to look at :sad: she was so beautiful but way too thin now.

10. A link to the second one needs to go in the boobs thread

11. No wonder why Orlando got rid of her. heh Good for him, we can be together now. :heart: :lol:

12. She looks depressed...

13. Wow look at her bones!!! Poor girl!!!

14. She really should get some help....That second pics is scary.

15. I just saw those pics!!!!! The first pic she looks really beautiful, and then wow she looks scary!!!!!!!! Seriously don't celebs think they are going wayyy too far!!!!!???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice