Kate Beckinsale Sunglasses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone ID these?? :search:

Attached Files:

2. They look sort of like her Tom Ford "bianca" glasses, but I can't tell if that's a "t" on the side or not; I'm pretty sure they're not the Kors "tropez" ones though.

3. ^^Michael Kors St.Tropez 100% sure. I have them.

4. I know :smile: I had them too!! But in the pic it looks like there's a bold logo on the side, and the Kors glasses have a very faint gray logo that's hard to make out...the arms on these also look thinner than the Kors glasses too. Of course, all of that could just be the high angle...

5. ^^I can't see well enough. Does anyone have a larger photo of the glasses - or a closer shot of her head?

6. #6 Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
    Here we go again....

[​IMG]

Okay here are the Kors glasses, no logo, thick sides:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. These are a mix of Kors and who knows?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. UNKNOWN - Look! different logo!!!! These seem more like a rectangle!:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

best shot of logo!:
    [​IMG]

Here's a shot of the Kors sunglasses:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. u are such a detective beauxgoris! :tup: ive been googling for the past hour trying to figure out what it was. sigh. :Push: anyone??? :search:

10. ^^Thank you. :flowers: I'm trying my best to help find an answer. It's odd that two pairs of glasses would be so close. I still can't I.D. them 2nd pair though. Hopefully we'll get some traffic in the thread and someone will have some ideas! Let's keep at it.

11. At least there's a logo to work from this time!! Though I must say, I'd prefer not to spend months looking for these, as we did with the last pair!!

The logo looks a little like DSquared2, but I can't find this pair yet, and I'm not certain it's really their logo.

I thought it looked closest to the Anya Hindmarch logo, but seeing as how she doesn't make sunglasses, it's probably not them :biggrin:

12. #12 Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    I can't place the logo either?

[​IMG]

13. bump

14. #14 Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    [​IMG]
    I FOUND THEM! THEY'RE D&G 4035'S!

The reason we couldn't find them is because I'm pretty sure they're only available in the UK/Europe. And just to maybe help for the future - the way I discovered them was because she's British and is in London often; therefore, I figured she'd probably shop a lot in the UK. So, I searched several UK sites and found them! :]

15. carousel eyes - You ROCK! Yes - those are her other pair! I even found this photo and you can see that they're the same and almost make out the D&G on the side:

[​IMG]