Kataphileo Two Hour Sale * Tuesday, January 13th!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [FONT=georgia,times new
roman,times,serif]Kataphileo Two Hour Sale![/FONT]​

[FONT=georgia,times
new roman,times,serif]Brighten up the beginning of the week with a new handbag to be delivered by the end of the week. [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new
roman,times,serif]www.Kataphileo.com will put select designer lines on sale for exactly 2 hours on Tuesday, January 13th. The two hours will be picked at random and no one will know when it will happen. You have a 2 hr. window of time to save 50% off regular retail prices plus an additional 3% if you are a www.Kataphileo.com member.[/FONT]​

[FONT=georgia,times new
roman,times,serif]2 hours only on Tuesday, January 13th. Handbags will go out from our warehouse Tuesday afternoon just in time for you to carry them for the weekend! [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new
roman,times,serif]**If you miss out on this deal, no price matches will be made**[/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new
roman,times,serif]Check back often and purchase quickly! [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]All handbags purchased during our 2 Hour 50% off sale are FINAL SALE.[/FONT]​
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]*Your 3% member discount HAS NOT been factored into these great prices. By being a member you have the opportunity to save even more![/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]**Free shipping is included with every order.[/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]***No guarantees the handbag will be delivered by Friday, however, we will make sure the bags go out Tuesday afternoon and in most cases, delivery will take place by Friday at the latest.[/FONT]

<HR>
    [FONT=georgia,times new&#13;&#10;roman,times,serif]Kataphileo Two Hour Sale![/FONT]​

[FONT=georgia,times&#13;&#10;new roman,times,serif]Brighten up the beginning of the week with a new handbag to be delivered by the end of the week. [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]www.Kataphileo.com will put select designer lines on sale for exactly 2 hours on Tuesday, January 13th. The two hours will be picked at random and no one will know when it will happen. You have a 2 hr. window of time to save 50% off regular retail prices plus an additional 3% if you are a www.Kataphileo.com member.[/FONT]​

[FONT=georgia,times new&#13;&#10;roman,times,serif]2 hours only on Tuesday, January 13th. Handbags will go out from our warehouse Tuesday afternoon just in time for you to carry them for the weekend! [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new&#13;&#10;roman,times,serif]**If you miss out on this deal, no price matches will be made**[/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new&#13;&#10;roman,times,serif]Check back often and purchase quickly! [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]All handbags purchased during our 2 Hour 50% off sale are FINAL SALE.[/FONT]​
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]*Your 3% member discount HAS NOT been factored into these great prices. By being a member you have the opportunity to save even more![/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Free shipping is included with every order.[/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]**No guarantees the handbag will be delivered by Friday, however, we will make sure the bags go out Tuesday afternoon and in most cases, delivery will take place by Friday at the latest.[/FONT]

2. So when would we find out which two hours? Are we just supposed to keep going to their website and looking at the prices? :confused1:

3. Not sure, but I think that's how it works. :confused1: They did this once before...

Kataphileo ~ 2 Hour Random Sale Next Week

4. I have already ordered this gorgeous camel Deere Colhoun Sienna from Kataphileo! Now I have it in plum, brown snake and camel! :yahoo::yahoo::nuts::heart::drool::wlae:

http://www.kataphileo.com/item.php?id=10221

5. That is a gorgeous bag. What are the Deere Colhoun bags like?

6. Very lightweight and the leather is quite smooshy. I think the leather on the camel is even more so than the plum and snake I bought. Two other Pfers bought it in camel and messaged me about how utterly gorgeous it is. That's why I had to have one for myself!! :yes:

7. Thanks Bagachondriac, just joined and I hope to score a bag tommorrow.

8. Good Luck!! They just notified me that they've added a couple DC bags to their inventory although they are white. White bags and I just don't belong together!!

9. That's gorgeous. Enjoy it bagachondriac!

10. Thanks kodiak....I'll post pics of my triplets when this one arrives this week! I am sooooo excited! :yahoo:

11. I just signed up as a member, thanks! Well, it's 7 a.m. Eastern US time, here, and the sale hasn't started yet. lol :kiss:

12. Boy, aren't we early?? LOL! I hope that you manage to score whatever bag it is that you're hoping for. Sarah emailed me yesterday to say that my bag had been shipped! CAN"T WAIT!!! Kataphileo appears to have awesome customer service! :yes::yahoo:

13. YOU DID WHAT???

I was going to do pics for you when I got home from vacation....but I can see that was not necessary Bags!! Doesn't take much for you!!

Whoo Hoo did it come yet? Wait until you see the camel leather!!

14. How was Savannah?? You made me do this ...You ENABLER YOU! I was okay with my other two colors until after I read your ooey gooey PM...I mean seriously, there was drool all over it!! LOL! The way in which you described it made me realize there was no living without the camel color, and so I did what any other normal PFer would have done....I BOUGHT IT!! Sarah was super nice with her offer to reduce the price (although I think you got the better deal as I recall), and I was so afraid this opportunity might not again pass my way. She shipped it yesterday, so I'm guessing it will arrive on Thursday. In the meantime, do you mind posting pics of your lovely? BTW..did you carry it on vacation and did you first treat the leather?

15. did I miss the sale? I have been away from the computer.