Kataphileo Closing It's Doors!! 70% Off Full Retail!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    http://kataphileo.com/index.php :sad::sad:

www.Kataphileo.com is closing its doors and wants you to benefit from some fabulous deals on all your favorite designer handbags!

The owners of Kataphileo are relocating and must sell everything!
    Take 70% off full retail value for unbelievable savings! :nuts::yahoo:

(There was NO code, so I'm assuming that prices are as marked)

• Great deals on handbags to perfectly complement your fall and winter wardrobes!
    • Get ahead of the game, saving time and money, by purchasing Christmas gifts early!
    • Finally make the bag you have been searching for yours at a fantastic deal! All of www.Kataphileo.com's bags are coveted brand new handbags from past seasons. You will never find better deals on eBay or anywhere else for brand new, gorgeous bags!
    Must sell it all!

***Do not miss out on this deal as stock is limited and will go quickly!!***

2. Wow, so sad. I purchased several bags from them through the past couple of years and always had a positive shopping experience. Best of luck to them.

3. i am sad too! i only ordered a few things from them, but all were packaged well and handled in a quick manner. i loved all of their sales. i just picked up a red LP nikki that i have wanted for awhile, but just never purchased. well, better now than never! $152 and change, shipped, no tax. make sure that you are registered w/ the site (username and password) to get the extra few percent off!

happy trails, kataphileo ...

4. Woohoo! They added a few more bags and I scored the LP Nikki Tote in Black!

5. I wanted to bump this.... I made 2 orders from Kataphileo, they shipped out within a day, and I have received them nicely packed. Great deals still left on the site!

6. Got the Kale Weyman clutch and am totally happy w/it.....it doesn't carry much, but still totally worth it!

7. thanks