karta dress sizing??

juicygrl41

Feb 14, 2008
so i want to order a karta shift dress online but the smallest size they have is a medium. i do not want to be swimming in this dress and idk how the sizing would be. i am about a 2/4 or a 27 in pants and i am 5 ft 2 in.

I have 4 dresses and I find them big as they are not fitted styles. Which style is it?
I am a US 4 and have an XS and 2 S, apart from one which has jewels studded all over it and is tiny - that one is a medium.
Not much help - sorry!

It's a pretty loose style so it depends on how you like the fit. Even in a small it will be loose ish. You won't be swimming in a medium but I would say small would be better. Lovely dress though. By the way, the area it will be more fitted is in the chest if you are more "well proportioned" in this area!

I'm 5'3, a size 27 in pants and usually a 2 or 4. The Karta dress that i bought i believe is a small. I got it at Nordstrom Rack though, so i never tried on an XS. It's a tiny bit loose but it's very comfortable and i think it fits pretty well. I have a bigger chest than most XS people though, so a smaller size might have been too tight.

not sure if that helps at all.. but i would go for a small in that dress (if you can find it somewhere else) cause the medium might be TOO baggy.

I'm 5'3, a size 27 in pants and usually a 2 or 4. The Karta dress that i bought i believe is a small. I got it at Nordstrom Rack though, so i never tried on an XS. It's a tiny bit loose but it's very comfortable and i think it fits pretty well. I have a bigger chest than most XS people though, so a smaller size might have been too tight.

not sure if that helps at all.. but i would go for a small in that dress (if you can find it somewhere else) cause the medium might be TOO baggy.

If you're smaller in the chest area get an XS.

Can you try it and if it doesn't fit send it back? I have at least 3 Karta dresses and to me they run small so I had to go up a size. However, I am a C cup and I have a rear end that can carry a bucket.