Karman's Hong Kong LV Shopping Blog

Lets time when I was there in the Landmark store the lookbook wasnt out yet. That was a week ago or almost 2 weeks when I picked up my sweet monogram hairband and stuff but I didnt know they came in a bangle. How does it look like ?

The cloth collection that u are talking abt is the Liberty line it is being shown in almost every SS 07 print ads

May 29th -

- Saw AMARANTE inclusion! It's gorgeoussss!! The colour IS in fact a lot darker IRL under the LV lighting but you can still tell it's purple. I guess it kind of looks brown because the colour is iridiscent and where the light reflects it's kind of a shimmery purple brown. I saw the Speedy keychain and cellphone charm in this colour, you WON'T be disappointed!

- Tried on both Neverfull PM and MM...very disappointed. The PM fits on my shoulder but I could see stains forming where my armpit hits the vachetta...yuck. The MM fits perfectly but is too big. IRL, how the bag was much wider than it's tall just doesn't really appeal to me. And with the side straps scrunched up it just looks like a BV. Oh well!

- LVOE shoes (comes in beige and black canvas) are SO ADORABLE! Comes in slip ons and flats. I loveeee the flats. But they're $5000 HKD+ so that's well over $700 CAD!

- Service at Lee Gardens was horrible. AGAIN. Today I thought I'd give them a second chance, but I was standing at the counter for like 5 minutes with no SA acknowledging my presence. I mean, they seemed to be all helping clients out, but it wouldn't hurt to just say hi and tell me that they'd be right with me after they help their client.

- Tried new silver sweet monogram ring...it's soooo cute IRL. I didn't like how it looked on the finger in pics but i tried it on and loved it. I was so tempted to get it, but that would cost me the rest of the cash I have left for the next 9 days in HK!

- checked out some Milan Station stores:
* had Stratus PM/GM and Nimbus
* black Eye Love You bag still there...if anyone wants to dish out $24,000 HKD (more than $3000 CAD) it could be yours!
* ostritch Sac Nuit (??? I think?) available...around same price as Eye Love You
* the exotic trim denim Speedy was available!! I THINK the price was around the Eye Love You bag's price as well.