karman's Chanel Collection

08A Dark silver timeless clutch - I *believe* this was a Hawaii exclusive, but I got it pre-owned so I am not 100% sure. It's amazing IRL, the silver frame goes so well with the dark silver distressed calfskin.

Attachments

• IMG_4162.JPG
    IMG_4162.JPG
    395.6 KB · Views: 3,828
And my 12A large purple Chic Caviar flap which I just got last week... I seem to have a lot of black, silver/grey and red in my Chanel collection so this is a nice change...

Attachments

• IMG_4163.JPG
    IMG_4163.JPG
    421 KB · Views: 4,824
My jumbos--perhaps my favorite Chanel style of all time, it's too bad they are so pricey now and I probably won't be able to purchase another one for a long time.

2007 off-white caviar with SHW jumbo

09A metallic grey lambskin with ruthenium HW jumbo - my HG...I was so sad when I discovered I had completely missed this beautiful leather. Plus, my SA said they had a few jumbo's in stock during the summer but were sold out of them completely by the time I contacted her. I searched high and low for months and finally got my hands on one from a re-seller a year later. It has some minor flaws but I loved it too much to send it back (plus I have seem similar folds on the lambskin along the bottom edge of the flap on other PFers' metallic grey flaps so I decided it may be due to the toughess of this particular lambskin)

07A black crackled patent with SHW jumbo - I bought this when I was addicted to black patent. I was concerned about fingerprints so when this was being sold in brand new condition at an amazing price on eBay I snagged it. The "wrinkles" in the patent helps hide fingerprints. The only downside is that the chain is very, very squeaky. :P

Attachments

• IMG_4165.JPG
    IMG_4165.JPG
    365.8 KB · Views: 13,910
And finally...last but not least...

10C red caviar with SHW maxi - I was lucky and managed to get something in this beautiful red when I randomly stumbled into Chanel after being out of the loop for a very long time. I would have preferred a jumbo but didn't own a maxi and it was my last chance to own something in this color. At the time I was actually shocked to see this sitting on a shelf at my boutique...red was such a sought-after color in general. I probably don't get enough wear out of this beauty, but I am also having a hard time letting it go...

2005? 2006? black caviar with SHW M/L flap - this was my second Chanel. I bought it pre-owned and I am so glad I got it when I did considering all the threads on here about the caviar quality "issues". I love the shiny and rigid caviar that was used for this particular flap. Even though the M/L is a bit small for me to use regularly, I don't think I'd ever let this beauty go.

Attachments

• IMG_4166.JPG
    IMG_4166.JPG
    333.9 KB · Views: 3,775
So that is my collection... I can't say how many more bags I would add to it...I love classics (as you can see) but they are just getting out of my budget.

I still hope to add some more jumbos to my family (especially the gorgeous violet/purple caviar from 2005/2006), and I'm starting to pay attention to Chanel's seasonal collections. For now, however, I'm pretty content with what I have...

I'll probably continue to stalk my boutique every few months for new CJ's though, and the cosmetics counter for any new pretty nail polish colors (I have a small collection of those too since I had an almost-out-of-control addiction to nail polish for a couple of years...perhaps I will post a picture soon).

Thanks for letting me share! :biggrin:

You have great collection, especially the CJs. :smile: I like that gingham bracelet and the purple Chic Cavier. Never laid eyes on that before, but wow! Your photo change my mind. Congrats on accquiring such many beautiful pieces. :smile: