Karmaloop.com anyone know anything about this site?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've recently ordered a few things from Karmaloop and had a good experience.
    Shipping was very fast for an international order and the items were authentic.
    Definitely recommend them!

2. I've recently ordered a few things from Karmaloop and had a good experience.
    Shipping was very fast for an international order and the items were authentic.
    Definitely recommend them!

3. I love Karmaloop, I've bought Betsey Johnson, Tokidoki, and Harajuku Lovers things from there, and everything is 100% authentic. All of the Junior Drake bags are on sale, they're probably getting rid of the line from the website, which is why they're marked down so much. Get on their mailing list, there are always coupons being sent out.

4. ^i vouch for Karmaloop as well. they've been around for a while and are completely legit. They do send a lot of notifications out if you sign up, but they have some incredible deals; BB Dakota is almost always less expensive on Karmaloop versus other sites.

5. They are! I have been buying from them for four years now.

6. I can also vouch for Karmaloop. I have always had a good shopping experience with them, and the items are authentic.

7. I just bought a BB Dakota jacket from them... I bought it 2 days ago and it'll either arrive today or Tuesday.. but fast service to Canada. I recommend them!

8. I absolutely love Karmaloop! I buy all my Jeffrey Campbells there, it's easy to find different codes to stack, like a 25% off code stacked with free shipping code = great deal!
    Of course it's authentic, I used to intern for a company they buy from, the buyers are super friendly.

9. karmaloop is amazing i always buy from them and they always have discount codes at least 20% off if you search it through google !

10. I've purchased there a few times and was happy with my results. If you don't order for awhile they send you heaps of "WE MISS YOU Here's 25% off and free shipping" offers so it can make it worth it to order again. :smile:

11. I love karmaloop as well!

12. Love the site, just got a $10 coupon for signing up for their mailing list.

13. I vouch for KarmaLoop. Bought my Tokidokis and Jeffrey Campbells there. Fast international shipping, too!