Karlito at Saks, and Karl Lagerfeld sketch for 2013 Collection

dhfwu

May 17, 2014
After a somewhat long work week, I went to Saks Fifth Avenue yesterday to look at pretty things. I had been eyeing the continental wallet in Vitello leather, and the Karlito bag bug was sitting in an open case on the counter! I started chatting with the SA, from whom I bought my 2Jours a few weeks ago (my first designer handbag!), and she told me that Karlito's sunglasses are made of mink, his tie is made of nappa leather, and his suit is made of fox fur. She also let me stroke the bag bug as much as I wanted - the fox fur is just mesmerizingly soft. :happydance:

The SA also gave me a card with a sketch by Karl Lagerfeld for one of his 2013 Fendi collections. It's quite lovely, and I'm thinking of framing it for my home or office. I'm starting to develop a relationship with this SA, and I guess these small goodies come with the package. :smile:

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

• Karlito.jpg
    Karlito.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 369
  • Karl Lagerfeld sketch for Fendi 2013.jpg
    Karl Lagerfeld sketch for Fendi 2013.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 385
After a somewhat long work week, I went to Saks Fifth Avenue yesterday to look at pretty things. I had been eyeing the continental wallet in Vitello leather, and the Karlito bag bug was sitting in an open case on the counter! I started chatting with the SA, from whom I bought my 2Jours a few weeks ago (my first designer handbag!), and she told me that Karlito's sunglasses are made of mink, his tie is made of nappa leather, and his suit is made of fox fur. She also let me stroke the bag bug as much as I wanted - the fox fur is just mesmerizingly soft. :happydance:

The SA also gave me a card with a sketch by Karl Lagerfeld for one of his 2013 Fendi collections. It's quite lovely, and I'm thinking of framing it for my home or office. I'm starting to develop a relationship with this SA, and I guess these small goodies come with the package. :smile:

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures!

I love the photo and the sketch! The Karlito is very cute and a fun accessory for the handbag this fall and a great decorative piece for the shelf! However, its EURO 1 240.00 in Paris and even if you still want it there are waiting lists! (For some street style photos of the Karlito in action please visit my blog http://www.stylecloseup.net/2014/07/15/fendi-karlito-charm :graucho:)