Karl Lagerfield immortalised in a video game!

Lalique

What handbag ban?
Apr 29, 2007
For once, my DF and I have something in common- His love for games, and my love for CHANEL. And when you combine it together, Karl Lagerfield in the new Grand Theft Auto IV (release 1st May 08).

Catch the article here (as referred by DF):
http://telefragged.com/newsFeed.php?id=225045

Just thought of sharing :yahoo:

4308-gta-iv-dj-karl-lagerfeld.jpg

Hahaha...that is waaay cool!! :woohoo: DH's little brother loves GTA. I'm so going to get him that for his birthday, which is coming up real soon! :yes:

I was SOOOOO excited when I heard this... video games are to BF as Chanel bags are to me.

He did some music choices for GTA4 too, and when I told my BF about all of this, he was like "wtf? I can't escape this guy... first he takes a hold of my girlfriend with Chanel and now he's taking over my video games!"

I was SOOOOO excited when I heard this... video games are to BF as Chanel bags are to me.

He did some music choices for GTA4 too, and when I told my BF about all of this, he was like "wtf? I can't escape this guy... first he takes a hold of my girlfriend with Chanel and now he's taking over my video games!"

That is so funny! Make sure you bug him even more about GTA4 so you can get hold of Karl L.

Apparently, Karl is having his own radio show for GTA4. You know how he is right...with his ever lust for music. Hehe. I am partly excited to take a peek of this game so I can hear Karl as a dj! :supacool: