Karl Lagerfield immortalised in a video game!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

xsouzie

Material Girl
O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Hahaha...that is waaay cool!! :woohoo: DH's little brother loves GTA. I'm so going to get him that for his birthday, which is coming up real soon! :yes:

janny328

<3's chanel
Jul 20, 2006
Los Angeles
I was SOOOOO excited when I heard this... video games are to BF as Chanel bags are to me.

He did some music choices for GTA4 too, and when I told my BF about all of this, he was like "wtf? I can't escape this guy... first he takes a hold of my girlfriend with Chanel and now he's taking over my video games!"

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
^^ too funny! I never got into video games, but I am tempted by this if only just to see Karl

Lalique

What handbag ban?
Apr 29, 2007
In Moe's heart xoxo
I was SOOOOO excited when I heard this... video games are to BF as Chanel bags are to me.

He did some music choices for GTA4 too, and when I told my BF about all of this, he was like "wtf? I can't escape this guy... first he takes a hold of my girlfriend with Chanel and now he's taking over my video games!"
That is so funny! Make sure you bug him even more about GTA4 so you can get hold of Karl L.

Apparently, Karl is having his own radio show for GTA4. You know how he is right...with his ever lust for music. Hehe. I am partly excited to take a peek of this game so I can hear Karl as a dj! :supacool:

mon favori

Make it more luxe!
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Thats so funny! I saw this on Perez Hilton- its my guilty pleasure. LOL. I never considered Karl Lagerfed to be as badass to be in Grand Theft Auto.