Karl Lagerfeld dies at 85

Always fresh, interested in the now and the new and what‘s behind the next corner, no matter his age. RIP Karl Lagerfeld, Renaissance artist of our times. Thank you. [emoji22][emoji253][emoji632]

Reactions: Bjoy521
chanel just announced that virginie viard will take over the creative work for now - she is an astonishing person. If anyone hasnt seen the documentation on netflix about the behind the scenes of a chanel fahsion show - do it. She was Karls right hand for 30 years, I am sure she is breathing and thinking and living his ideas :heart: maybe she can do what Karl always said he did with Coco: Not to do what she did but to do what she would have done. I wish Viard all the luck in the world that she wont do what he did but do what he would have done :heart:

I can't imagine. I dont see ehy they would stop producing popular models just because of this. I'm more curious as to how they will handle this going forward and who will eventually take over at chanel .
^This...I can't imagine who that would be...still so sad...I think Karl did an amazing job with bringing Chanel back...I remember when it really wasn't doing that great...at all....now look...CC everywhere

Reactions: Liberté
chanel just announced that virginie viard will take over the creative work for now - she is an astonishing person. If anyone hasnt seen the documentation on netflix about the behind the scenes of a chanel fahsion show - do it. She was Karls right hand for 30 years, I am sure she is breathing and thinking and living his ideas :heart: maybe she can do what Karl always said he did with Coco: Not to do what she did but to do what she would have done. I wish Viard all the luck in the world that she wont do what he did but do what he would have done :heart:

I was just going to come in here and say this. The show is called 7 Days Out - CHANEL Haute Couture Fashion Show and it offers wonderful insights into the entire process of staging the HC show.