Karizma Memorial Day Sale! 40% off!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. KARIZMAUse code toutie40% for 40% off. Valid until Monday, May 28th. ALL SALES FINAL
    Botkier bags, Cynthia Vincent dresses, Bernardo sandals, J and Co. Highland shorts... everything you need for summer is on sale at Karizma. Use code toutie40% at checkout for 40% off! Valid until Monday, May 28th.

Also not shown on the site-she has a Kooba Josie in gold for $245; a Nina for $485 in blonde or slate; a Phoebe for $295 in blonde or slate; and two make-up bags by CCSKYE for $175 in fuschia and ivory. She said they make cute evening bags. They have a chain and gold skulls. All of these prices are without the 40% off.:tup:

2. Wow thanks for the heads up!
    Too bad there aren't many bags to choose from! :P

But 40% off is the best I have seen yet!

3. Yea Karizma always has great sales, but not much to choose from bag wise. Frankly I've stopped shopping that site.

4. Great coupon... but what a bummer! Too bad Karizma doesn't carry as many bags as they did last year! :sad:

5. Also not shown on the site-she has a Kooba Josie in gold for $245; a Nina for $485 in blonde or slate; a Phoebe for $295 in blonde or slate; and two make-up bags by CCSKYE for $175 in fuschia and ivory. She said they make cute evening bags. They have a chain and gold skulls. All of these prices are without the 40% off.:tup: Don't forget that these are NOT POSTED on the site. Also in June they start carrying Gustto.

6. grrrrrrr!!!! I just bought at Botkier medium Bianca online for $399!! This would have been less. Go figure!

7. So I was searching the web for a CC Skye bag in size medium and I saw that Karizma boutique came up and thought...wow...I didn't see those on the website earlier. Well it comes up using this link and I followed it through checkout and it took the 40% off. Do you think they'll say they don't have the bag? I didn't finish the transaction, I just wanted to see if it would let me and it did!

Here is the link I used, there is one for a medium ivory one too.
    http://www.karizmaboutique.com/view_product.asp?pid=3656&Vpage=1&did=351&vid=214

Thought that was interesting.
    K

8. Shellie didn' tell me that they had that handbag-I'd call and confirm with them by phone to see if they have it...:smile:

9. Yeah, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they ship to Canada. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I'd be really happy to be proven wrong on this one. :yes:

10. I am soo sad I missed this sale :crybaby:

I want the Moni-Moni splendor bag now! I bought a Moni-Moni from them a few weeks ago and LOVE it! Post again if you get another karizma code.

11. Will do-Shellie always lets me know. Thanks.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice