KARIZMA 50% Off All Stock-Limited Time

IAmMe

Nov 11, 2006
Right not, the only Botkier bags they have left are the Crosby Hobos in Sienna and Olive. The cost for these bags right now is $347.50 which is amazing! I have the Crosby Hobo in Olive and the goatskin leather is AMAZING! It smells great and looking amazing, even after I accidentally carried it in the rain. Definitely, a great deal and I hope some more TPFers snatch up the remaining bags!! :yahoo:

rolexgirl

O.G.
Jun 11, 2006
The OC!!!!
Thanks! Shellie, the owner, said that she'll be carrying a lot more of her bags-she told me that they are unbelievably soft leather-will let you know when I receive it! She said it was even softer than the Bulga's-I am so excited to get it. Merry Christmas to me!:P
They are incredibly soft- I live 15 minutes from Karizma and have handled that bag before. You will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IAmMe

Nov 11, 2006
This sale is insane! I just scooped up this Ingwa; Melero dress at 50% off! You won't find a better deal on the internet or in store on this dress! Amazing!! :yahoo:

Karizma Boutique

IAmMe

Nov 11, 2006
GRR shipping was $15, and that was infuriating enough for me to only get 1 pair - $40 shipped!!!
I know! $15.00 shipping IS ridiculous because its only UPS Ground (which can take for-ever). I definitely think the company has tacked on its own fee for shipping because I know for a fact that UPS ground flat rate around the country is less than that.

mtn76

Dec 20, 2006
I just found out about PF and loving it! Thx for the coupon code I just scored a pair of Frankie B for $50.00!:yahoo: