Karine Dupont:: which bag?

1. im seriously considering these bags, (although i cant find the price of these, but what about the K- Line Kumba? or the Fakir? though i just found abou tabout this designer so any opinions or info would be greatly appreciated!

2. I like No: 2. Can't seem to find any brick-and-mortar stores in the US which sells them (although I think I did come across one, but the name escapes me at the moment).

Edit: No: 3 is nice also - bleu (nothing to do with the World Cup :smile:)

Three of her bags are available online at MoMA:

http://search.momastore.org/?q=Dupont&Submit.x=13&Submit.y=11

What do you think of the K-Dam bag?

Over a year ago, a shopping blog praised the Karine Dupont funky bag (3rd bag in your post) thus:
    "Why they’re flying off the shelves: Karine Dupont makes a great bag and this one is fun and versatile. artfulwears.com is the only online retailer that carries the bag."

3. thanks for the info passerby! i should look further into this

4. the k-dam is really cute! i love the satiny candy red color!

5. it kind of looks cute, i cant really tell from the picture, and cant navigate through her site, but the idea is really cute, maybe if i reboot the site will work?

6. now that ive considered it that bag is quite cute.. if i can see more this might contend with the mulberry joel...yikes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice