Karen Kooper Mirior Speedy on her site...

1. I know that everyone is aware that she has some Mirior stuff up.....

I emailed her asking how much the Gold Speedy would be and she replied that they were still determining the price.

Does anyone have any guesses/estimations as to what the price will be set at??

Thanks!! She has a GREAT website but I am not really familiar with its whole process yet:smile:

2. I'm guessing... $1,800-$2,000?

3. I wonder?

4. ^Cool John!! Thanks alot...I know you are very familiar with her site:smile:

5. 2k at least.

6. Hmm... if she has a Cerises Speedy up for $2k... then I change my mind... I'm thinking it might be at $2,000-$2,500? :shrugs:

7. WAH I liked your first price better John LOL

8. They have two bags on eBay. The silver speedy for $2899.99 and the silver papillon for $2399.99. WOW! that's double the profit.

9. Oh, you mean figuring out the prices? I have no idea :shrugs:

Call Ms. Cleo, but I have a feeling it's gonna be above retail, that I'm sure :yes:

10. Call me now!!! :roflmfao:

11. OMG a Ms. Cleo "fan"!

If you really like her stuff, try the eBaums Soundboard

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mscleo.html

I cranked called one of my co-workers on April Fools Day with this and I was on the floor cracking up! :roflmfao:

12. $3k:wtf: I would wait as I imagine there is going to be more miroir items on eBay than the amount that all of the Australia stores will be allocated:nuts:

13. ^do u think there will be lots of mirior on eBay??

14. Probably the first couple of weeks but then 0 from there on in...until AFTER x-mas :yes:

15. ^LOL like people getting the Miroir for someone before Xmas, then the recipient reselling it on Ebay bc they don't like it?!?! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice