Karen Kooper cerise speedy price...

Sounds like this seller's stretching the truth :s I would stay away from that Trojan Horse :lol:

I know this person and can tell you she can afford to purchase three of everything.. She is a great person to purchase from and does this to keep herself busy.

Its hard for sure and you have to be so careful but perhaps we can ask questions first before judging so quickly.... Thanks:flowers:

I know this person and can tell you she can afford to purchase three of everything.. She is a great person to purchase from and does this to keep herself busy.

Its hard for sure and you have to be so careful but perhaps we can ask questions first before judging so quickly as posted above... Thanks:flowers:

Sometimes we need to judge quickly to help people from avoiding mistakes :idea: If anything was wrong, someone would point it out. :flowers:

Sometimes we need to judge quickly to help people from avoiding mistakes :idea: If anything was wrong, someone would point it out. :flowers:

No... mistakes are made by judging to quickly....:yes:
I would rather not continue on with anymore replies as you seem to have all the answers. I just wanted to clear my friends name.. Thanks-

No... mistakes are made by judging to quickly....:yes:
I would rather not continue on with anymore replies as you seem to have all the answers. I just wanted to clear my friends name.. Thanks-

Ahhh...I see now. I think you took my statement for a personal attack.

I'll spell it out - This is not a personal attack. Please don't take it like that :supacool:

That's all :lol:

somethings wrong with that auctions. I have seen those pics before... :confused1:
I've seen those pics from her auction before and it ended last time without a winning bidder because reserve was not met.It looks good but I'll ask for a better close up pics of the heatstamp on the leaf,date code and cerises to be sure.

^^^u r right! I thought I've seen them before...it's a relisted item...not sure tho as to why the relist?!

OT a little...On a another note, what I find weird is this...she has a Tulum which is going for $875 and she said that she bought it from Macy's a month ago. But...she also just won a Tulum from someone on 21 Oct for $620. There was a question regarding whether a receipt will be included in the sale in the ASQ (no pic of receipt but seller replied yes to including the receipt)...I don't know..maybe I'm just being overly-suspicious...

The Tulum PM she won and the one she's selling has different date code hence it's a different bag.:smile:

To get back on the subject: I would love to purchase from Karen Kooper, even though some prices may be steep (the condition and availability play a part). I once asked her something, she replied immediately and was extremely helpfull and polite.

Its hard for sure and you have to be so careful but perhaps we can ask questions first before judging so quickly.... Thanks:flowers:

Ooopss...sorry...thanks for clearing things up...:flowers: that's why I said maybe I'm just being overly-suspicious...

just wanted to add that I didn't mean to start anything up..looks like I under-estimated the power of words and I'll be sure to use them more wisely from now to avoid any misunderstandings...

Ooopss...sorry...thanks for clearing things up...:flowers: that's why I said maybe I'm just being overly-suspicious...

just wanted to add that I didn't mean to start anything up..looks like I under-estimated the power of words and I'll be sure to use them more wisely from now to avoid any misunderstandings...

I wasn't even involved in this, but I have to step in here. This very issue has been really getting on my nerves the last few days.

First off, :idea: THANK YOU for having the maturity and insight to see how these forums and sometimes misguided comments can potentially destroy someone's reputation. I do realize some people do it without even thinking, but there are others who seem to make a habit out of it.

Why don't we all post responsibly ~ if you don't know for sure about an item's authenticity or a seller's reputation, don't state definitive statements.