KARDASHIAN TV thread

Kim's face is just so weird now. Her top lip doesn't even seem to move and it's really changed to way she talks and sounds.
She sure needs to stop doing stuff to her face, but I know that's not going to happen.
She looks totally different this season.

Every one of their faces look jacked... Kourt is the only normal looking one.

The whole feel of the show is so try hard.

But I watch for the shade cause that's all they do lol

Apparently on her show, Jonathan mentions that for Halloween she should be Amber Rose because Kanye could still be himself. And Kylie should be Blac Chyna because Tyga could be himself. Kim thought that was excellent idea. What's sad is that she can't see how utterly f'd up that is.

Apparently on her show, Jonathan mentions that for Halloween she should be Amber Rose because Kanye could still be himself. And Kylie should be Blac Chyna because Tyga could be himself. Kim thought that was excellent idea. What's sad is that she can't see how utterly f'd up that is.

She also called Kanye and floated the idea by him. He thought is was great!:lol:

She also called Kanye and floated the idea by him. He thought is was great!:lol:

I couldn't understand this at all. Why would you want to dress up as your husband's ex?