Karakoram NF reveal

Yes the design is replicated on the back which was a very pleasant surprise. Shame there’s nothing on the pouch but it wasn’t a deal breaker.
Thanks!.it probably would have raised the price of the bag with the design on the pouch..makes it easier since they are already producing the pouch with the classic DE NF...definitely not a dealbreaker! :smile:

Reactions: MarraC
Thanks!.it probably would have raised the price of the bag with the design on the pouch..makes it easier since they are already producing the pouch with the classic DE NF...definitely not a dealbreaker! :smile:

I’m trying to resist the call of the zippy wallet too. Trying ... really ..... hard.

Congrats on your first NF I wondered what you were getting when you mentioned a little while ago you had ordered one :biggrin: it is such a great throw everything in bag ! I love mine :heart:

Congrats on your first NF I wondered what you were getting when you mentioned a little while ago you had ordered one :biggrin: it is such a great throw everything in bag ! I love mine :heart:

Thanks. It’s perfect for work. I’ve been meaning to get one for years but kept getting distracted by other lovelies [emoji849]. I like to think it was fate making me wait for this beauty. But it’s probably more like I just can’t resist my lv.

So I saw some of this collection at 5th Ave yesterday. They had sold their Neverfull, but I saw the Speedy B 30, the Alma BB and Zippy. It's so pretty! The SA said they just sold the NF but looked up and saw Manhasset had one. Decided to stop by today and there was none of it on display. i decided to ask and they told me they could show it to me but the launch is 9/14. I guess some stores sold the early stock they got and others aren't selling at all until the new launch date. They brought out the NF and I love it! The straps are so much softer than normal DE as @MarraC has said.

Anyway they took my info and I will be picking up a NF on 9/14. :smile:

So I saw some of this collection at 5th Ave yesterday. They had sold their Neverfull, but I saw the Speedy B 30, the Alma BB and Zippy. It's so pretty! The SA said they just sold the NF but looked up and saw Manhasset had one. Decided to stop by today and there was none of it on display. i decided to ask and they told me they could show it to me but the launch is 9/14. I guess some stores sold the early stock they got and others aren't selling at all until the new launch date. They brought out the NF and I love it! The straps are so much softer than normal DE as @MarraC has said.

Anyway they took my info and I will be picking up a NF on 9/14. :smile:

So pleased you hear you’ve secured one. I’m sure you’ll love using it.