Kanye West or LV?

Starfallen

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
DH does not want to attend my much anticipated concert - KANYE - in Detroit tomorrow.

He says if we sell tickets to friends, we can go shopping in Toronto - which means LV!!

What would you do - save 300.00 towards LV - or see an amazing show and lineup?!?!?

Isn't this the show that EVERYONE is talking about.
I lot of people will probably say to get the bags... but... what can $300-600 get you in bags.
When you're old you won't be thinking wow... I collected a lot of bags...
Life is in the details. If you like Kanye GO TO THAT CONCERT.

and if DH Doesn't want to go... take a friend who will appreciate it. Nothing worse than your partner falling asleep during a concert you love ( i know... believe me)

I'm torn, sorry..I mean you can't get a bag for $300, so I would say concert..unless there is something you really want. If your DH wants to go to the concert, then I would go!! have fun either way!!!!That's not a bad dilemma to have!! hehe

I'm not a fan of Kanye's LV DON attitude so it would depend on how much you're truly looking forward to going and DH's as well.
If he really doesn't want to go, I'd say LV. However if it's an event you've both looked forward to, go to the concert. Memories are more important then material "schtuff".

I can barely stand to look at Kanye West, let alone go to one of his concerts, so I would save the money. But if you are looking forward to the concert and want to go, then you should, you'll probably regret it otherwise.

I like Kanye, but I wouldn't pay $300 to see him live. Or anyone for that matter. LOL..But I'm just not the $300 concert type of guy.... But, if it's really worth it to YOU, then you should go...But not if it may cause a problem with your husband. Your marriage is more important. And your DH will still be there for you long after Kanye and his entourage have left the stage.

Sell YOUR tickets to whomever will buy them for $300.
I know that the day before the show tickets are on eBay for SO cheap, snag some of those! You know? $100 towards Kanye, $200 towards Louis.