Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour

Jun 15, 2006
Sorry if this is the wrong area I wasn't sure where to post.

Did anyone go to the Kayne West Glow in the Dark Tour? How was it?

I have the oppotunity to get tickets, I'm not a huge fan of Kanye but I do like his music and I heard the tour was good.

So opinions please for those that have been is it worth the hype?

This is by far the best concert I have EVER been to. Kanye really knows how to put on a show. IMO, N.E.R.D. out performed Kanye, but it was still amazing. I loved three of the performers: Kanye, N.E.R.D., Lupe! (I absolutely LOVE Lupe), but I could have done without Rihanna.

Oooh!! He's coming to Singapore on 19th Sept me thinks, and a girlfriend and I are planning to get tix this week! Good to hear that the concert's good, cos it's gonna cost! :P

i wasn't a huge kanye fan prior to the concert, but i had a great time! i think it's definitely worth it and you will have tons of fun. one of the best concerts i've been to

I bought tickets for myself and my (then) BF to see it a last november, but he dumped me so i sold the tickets :sad: I really wanted to go but couldnt find anybody else to take.

I hate men! x

Awww sorry Nicky such a shame you missed it.

Bf doesn't really want to go but doesn't matter anyway just checked tickets and they only seem to have the nosebleed section left I don't like being so far back so looks like no Kayne for me. I'm going to keep an eye on it though in case they release better seats

awww clare i think you should have got them. Me an my boyfriend are going to manchester, ive already booked our hotel aswell! really looking forward to it! he bought me oasis tickets the other day as a suprise so i got him these! :biggrin: really looking forward to it