Kan I bag still in style? New to Fendi!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

I am brand new to Fendi and this bag caught my eye! Is the Kan I bag still in style? Will it remain in style for some time?

Attached Files:

2. It’s my favorite style. I just bought 5 of them!!!

jbags07 and chopchep like this.
  3. I love the Kan I! I have 3 in the medium size and 1 in the small size. They're all in really different designs. They've held up really well and I get lots of compliments every time!

Maui528 likes this.
  4. I get compliments every time I wear a Kan I too. I did not know I was going to like the small one as much as I do. I may have to be on the lookout for another one.
    Here is my small ( I was searching for the regular size but they were all sold out.) I purchased the strap separately. 65735031-9DB6-4F80-8955-638E4CDB49DD.jpeg
    E7D739A9-F1C2-4873-9D94-16D5B7B9FBBA.jpeg

I can wear it with these straps as well:
    665FA780-1E34-4217-B9FC-429160CFD4D2.jpeg 348606BE-FD95-484F-B878-771D9357A560.jpeg

I also get a great many compliments on this green Kan I with coral accents and velvet F strap (purchased separately): 1E695AF0-2B43-4324-840E-59FF0638E54F.jpeg

5. Kan I is still fairly new i think? I don't own any Kan I but seems like a versatile, pretty and easy to use type of bag.

Maui528 likes this.
  6. I think it is my favorite style bag of all time!!! I have over 100 bags from Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Celine, etc, and the Kan I has people - even strangers - raving over whichever one I am carrying everywhere I go!! Either the small or the medium is perfect for day or night.

Maui528 likes this.
  7. The Kan I is one of my favorite styles from Fendi!!! I have my eyes set on the brown FF monogram one :cool:

8. Is this the one you are referring to?
    8FAABADB-1E31-4BBB-826E-CA1D9D90D6C0.jpeg 4CA93617-0218-49A0-A77A-11AE238C99A2.png E9B4012D-F6FE-4DAB-AC5E-D49542EF56DF.png

sflores719 and beemeowmeow like this.
  9. I have that bag. I love it!

beemeowmeow likes this.
  10. Do you find that the chain straps get twisted and kinks easy? I wonder if mine is defective or if it's just the nature of the double link chain that Fendi decided to use for this design.

11. It’s the nature of this type of link. They go around in a spiral, which makes it twist easily. I replaced my Fendi bags that have chain straps with leather straps, as you can see in my photos above of the green Kan I and the small multicolor FF Kan I. You can also take the small leather handle off of the chain and put it on the bag as a cute little top handle. You can buy a couple of extra metal rings to extend it, as the leather strap is quite short.

12. Thanks for the tips. I'm relieved to hear that my chain strap is "normal". I wish Fendi had put more thought into the chain design to avoid twisting and I'm glad I'm not alone. I'll look into converting my Kan I into a top handle for sure.