Any recommendations for paid third-party authenticators?

Has anyone gotten their bags authenticated by Kaleigh Kirby of Reality Check Authentication? I was told that she specializes in Chanel. But I did a search here, and the only thing that comes up is for a Celine bag... Is she a reputable authenticator for Chanel?

For Chanel I'd use Etinceler for sure :smile:
I would use Etinceler, they're cheaper too, but it's a recent bag and I don't want to have it sent to them.

I see Kaleigh Kirby/Reality Check Authentications recommended all the time on FB groups, especially for Chanel, but there is no mention of her here... so I just wanted to make sure she's reputable.

Hi all!
So I bought a chanel bag from a reseller

just to ease my mind I had it authenticated by authenticate4u they came back and said it wasn’t authentic …

the person I bought it from swears they bought it direct from the store in harrods …

so then I sent photos to real authentication and they said it was real

now I’m still hesitant as authenticate4u asked for loads of photos … real authentication took 5 and then just responded

So my question is who else can I ask? What do I do .. the authentication part on here is closed I really need some sort of reassurance … they have an issue with the tag font of the numbers

I’m really unsure what to do

Reactions: ilawise26
Will seller accept return? Even if the third autentificator will confirm it's autenticity, I just don't think, that you will be in peace with this bag after it has been named fake.
I agree - that’s how I feel but she’s stating it’s real and so says I need to get another opinion but real authentication I didn’t trust just based on how little photos I gave and have an uneasy feeling

Can someone please recommend a third party authenticator for me for a Chanel bag not yet in my possession?

also, has anyone had a fake approved twice by Vestiaire and if so how did you resolve the issue? Does getting a third party help?

Reactions: wimp
Have you tried the 'Authenticate this Chanel...' thread here? I use http://mypoupette.com as 3rd party provider. Tell Carly that Phoebe has sent you ;) She will be able to offer some good advice resolving that issue for you. I bought some fakes a few years back, Carly was really helpful. Hope everything will be sorted out soon on your side.

Reactions: lulilu
Hi everyone! I was wondering if I can get advice on Chanel paid authenticators that you have experience with. I had used etinceler in the past but the website no longer works?

Thanks in advance!