KaleiDiorscopic Book Tote

leooh

Jun 14, 2013
IMG_0041.JPG

After a two years hiatus on ban island.... my newest bag purchase. I went in wanting the Oblique, or even the saddle bag, but this colour combination stole my heart...

Here’re the rest of the photos for my quick reveal...

IMG_0038.JPGIMG_0039.JPGIMG_0042.JPG

Like what my SA Stephanie said, this is a real work of art. She suggested a matching Kaleidiorscopic mitzah scarf to go with it, and of course I agreed.

In love...

View attachment 4391843

After a two years hiatus on ban island.... my newest bag purchase. I went in wanting the Oblique, or even the saddle bag, but this colour combination stole my heart...

View attachment 4391845View attachment 4391846View attachment 4391847

Like what my SA Stephanie said, this is a real work of art. She suggested a matching Kaleidiorscopic mitzah scarf to go with it, and of course I agreed.

In love...
I haven’t seen this one before, really special and very gorgeous. Congrats on your book tote!

Reactions: leooh
View attachment 4391843

In love...
This Book Tote is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Reactions: Liberté and leooh
This is gorgeous. And I normally don’t like twillies un handles but here they fit so perfectly. Are you going to get your initials embroidered? That’d look so great in this

This is gorgeous. And I normally don’t like twillies un handles but here they fit so perfectly. Are you going to get your initials embroidered? That’d look so great in this

Thanks[emoji8] I totally agree with you regarding twillies! I usually don’t like them, but on this tote it gave it a feminine touch?

Yes I am going to get my name embroidered, after one or two months as the queue is very long now.. Will definitely share pics once I get it done! Very excited for it!

View attachment 4391843

In love...
This is such a beautiful bag...I saw it in the email this morning and I was just going to check it out in the store tomorrow.
I was wondering, do you think this bag would be work appropriate? I am wondering if it would bother me that I cannot comfortably put it over my shoulder too...
How do you find it sitting on your shoulder?

This is such a beautiful bag...I saw it in the email this morning and I was just going to check it out in the store tomorrow.
I was wondering, do you think this bag would be work appropriate? I am wondering if it would bother me that I cannot comfortably put it over my shoulder too...
How do you find it sitting on your shoulder?

Hi kumaashiro, thanks[emoji4] Yes do check it out in person, it’s really stunning!

I’ve been wearing it to work, the colour is dark, so it’s appropriate I think. I’m wearing jeans today, it goes well together too! It’s really roomy, i’m using a bag organiser (which was for my neverfull mm. )a tad smaller but really useful to organise things. Rather heavy though, around 1kg?

I’m a UK 16, i can put it on my shoulders even with my large arms. prefer to hold it on the crook of my arms though. do get the mitzah, more comfy with it on the handles.

hope to be twins!

CONGRATS!!! this is my fav print on the book tote. thanks for sharing yours. was going back and forth between this navy version or the multicolored blush pink version. i'm obsessed with the kaleidiorscopic prints in general.